Pool Test Kits
Pool Solar Blankets
Pool Vac Navigator
StaRite Great White
1) Place the bottom plate closely centered on the bottom of the basket.
2) Using a Phillips screwdriver, insert first screw so the tip extends approximately 1/8" thriugh a hole in the skimmer basket. The plate does not have to be perfectly centered.
3) Position the handle and tighten the first screw leaving it slightly loose.
4) Position the second screw, rotating the base to get close to another hole in the basket. It may be necessary to screw through a small portion of the basket's plastic. This will not harm the basket.
5) Tighten both screws.
6) Enjoy peace of mind knowing you may remove your basket without any surprises.
If the handle gets in the way of your skimmer lid, remove the top portion.
If your basket has a metal or plastic plate on the bottom use a drill to create holes for the Skimmer Angel.
If your basket has a metal bar across the top of the basket, either offset the Skimmer Angel or remove the bar.